Join the University of Sheffield and Sheffield Hallam University for the MD Club networking event on 10 March as we explore Funding for Growth in South Yorkshire, showcasing the financial support available to help you innovate and grow your business.
Hear from experts at Capital Enterprise, NorthInvest, the British Business Bank and the Twikker Fund as they share the key factors that make a business investable, exploring a range of sectors including tech and digital start-ups, and how their investment initiatives are supporting business in South Yorkshire to develop. This will be followed by an evening of networking with other MD Club academic and business members from the region.
Trafalgar Warehouse, Sheffield City Centre, 5.30 – 8 pm.
Please note this is a ticketed event. If you’re interested in attending please register here.
- Sheffield Hallam University – Kevin Kerrigan, Pro Vice-Chancellor for Business and Enterprise
- Chair: John Spindler, CEO of Capital Enterprise (supported by Ceri Batchelder to talk about Team SY)
- Charlene Abena Jones, Investment and Programme Executive at NorthInvest
- Mel Ellyard, Senior Investment Manager from British Business Bank
- Will Dimitrov and Ralph Atkinson from The Twikker Fund (with reference to the Yorkshire Fund)
- The University of Sheffield AMRC – Steve Foxley, Chief Executive Officer
5:30 pm – Event open and networking
6:00 pm – Presentations and Q&A
7:00 pm – Food and networking
8:00 pm – Event close