In support of Sheffield Hallam University’s Innovation Conference, the Managing Directors’ Club are pleased to present a special panel discussion on Innovation Culture.
Hosted by Chris Low, Associate Dean for Business and Enterprise at Sheffield Hallam University, this session showcases the unique perspectives of business and academic leaders on Innovation, and how different cultures and experiences can be the catalyst or trigger for new ideas and ventures.
- Chair – Chris Low – Associate Dean for Business and Enterprise for the College of Health, Wellbeing and Life Sciences, Sheffield Hallam University
- Ceri Batchelder – Regional Innovation Consultant, Connect & Create
- Faye Tomson – Director, District Eating Ltd and Tomson Consulting Ltd
- Paul Hatton – Director of Research, School of Clinical Dentistry, University of Sheffield
- Peter O’Brien – Executive Director of Yorkshire Universities. Visiting Fellow at Newcastle University
- Rachel Clark – Director of Trade and Investment at Sheffield City Region Combined Authority